We ensure your safety while considering the necessary steps of hygiene and sanitation.
Our amicable staff is trained to cover the protocols as per the government guidelines.
Let us secure your utmost safety!
- All washrooms to be equipped with liquid soap dispenser(s) or packed soap bars
- Room linen to be changed once in two days or on request
- Face masks and gloves to be available on request for the guests
- Freshly prepared bleach solution (1% sodium hypochlorite) or phenolic disinfectants should be used to clean washbasin, furniture, and toilets
- Sanitized Indoors
- Temperature check of all guests at the entry point. Any guest with a Temperature above 99.1. will be refused admission and may be politely redirected to the closest medical facility.
- Sanitization of common areas (reception, elevator, lounge) every 6 hours with phenolic disinfectant
- Record keeping of recent travel history of All guests as per government guidelines
- Common places like swimming pool & gym to be inaccessible as per govt guidelines
- Wherever the use of bleach is not suitable (metallic surfaces like door handles, security locks, keys, etc.), solutions with at least 70% alcohol should be used to wipe down such surfaces
- Staff Training & Preparedness
- Physical distancing to be observed at all times - Entrance, Reception area, Lobby, Elevators, etc.
- House-keeping & service staff to wear masks (3-ply) and gloves (single-use) at all times
- Temperature check twice a day and mandatory leave for any employee having temperature above 99.1.
- Staff training* at least twice a week on hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Physical distancing includes refraining from hugging, kissing, or shaking hands with guests as well as among staff. Maintaining a distance of at least 2m (6 ft) and avoiding anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Hand hygiene means regularly and thoroughly cleaning hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or washing them with soap and water. Also completely refrain from touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Hand disinfection is indicated after exchanging objects (money, credit cards) with guests.
- Respiratory etiquette means covering mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing. The used tissue should be disposed of immediately in a bin with a lid.
- Safe Dining
- Restaurant staff to wear a mask (3-ply) and hair net at all times
- Table and seating arrangement to follow physical distancing norms
- WHO or Govt. approved sanitizing agents used to disinfect and clean vegetables, meat and all other material
- All kitchen supplies need to be fully sanitized before entering the stores and refrigerators